ACT provides support to cultural producers and connects them with cultural consumers. Woking collaboratively with individuals, communities, associations, and other NGOs in local or international projects, ACT aims to support cultural and community causes. We see culture as a way to bring awareness to both local and international issues.
- We build and maintain bridges between cultural actors, academia, governments (local, regional, national and international) and seek funding from our commercial stakeholders including SME’s and multinational organizations
- We work collaboratively with individuals, communities and other associations to drive tourist and locals to events
- We develop products for the improvement of the tourist experience (interactive maps, educational materials)
- We provide archival storage and systems for special collections and individuals to make their documents available to a wide public
- We create interactive applications to enhance the visitors cultural exposure
We support the cultural sector and its activities by bringing attention to local events, exhibits and points of interest. Our products and services aim to stimulate the local economy and allow the financial support of the sector and the community programs.