ACT guides cultural producers and connects them with cultural consumers. Working collaboratively with individuals, communities, associations, and other NGOs in local or international projects, ACT aims to promote cultural and community causes. We see culture as a way to bring awareness to both local and international issues.
- To build and maintain bridges between cultural actors, academia, governments (local, regional, national and international) and seek funding from our commercial stakeholders including SME’s and multinational organisations.
- To work collaboratively with individuals, communities and other associations so as to drive tourists and locals to events.
- ACT continuously develops products for the improvement of the tourist experience (interactive maps, educational materials, etc.)
- ACT provides archival storage and systems for special collections and individuals to make their documents available to a wide public.
- ACT creates interactive applications to enhance a visitor’s cultural exposure.
ACT supports the cultural sector and its activities by bringing attention to local events, exhibits and points of interest. Our products and services aim to stimulate the local economy and promotes the financial support of the sector and associated community programs.